How to make hidden valley ranch dressing
Here is a simple recipe for making Hidden Valley Ranch dressing:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice, and minced garlic until well combined.
- Add the parsley, chives, dill, salt, and pepper to the bowl and stir until evenly distributed.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dressing for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Give the dressing a final whisk before serving, and adjust the seasoning to taste.
Note: The dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week.