General Knowledge April 2023 GK for Bank Job Preparation
1. Iran and Saudi Arabia re – established their diplomatic relations on
Ans: 10th march 2023.
2. Asia’s Cold war starts with which war?
Ans: Korean war.
3. “The belt and Road initiative” project includes-
Ans: 60 countries.
4. Name of the trains running between Bangladesh and India-
Ans: Maitri Express, Bandhan Express, Mitali Express.
5. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Mobile Rail Museum was inaugurated on–
Ans: 27th April,2022.
6. The first woman commissioner of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC)?
Ans: Dr. Rumana Islam
7. The length of the Padma Multipurpose Bridge is
Ans: 6.15 km.
8. The second female Prime Minister of France is
Ans: Elisabeth Borne.
9. Who has conquered Mount Everest 26 times?
Ans: Kami Rita Sherpa.
10. World’s top exporter of natural gas is
11. The top country in the world in electricity production is
12. Top exporter of wheat is –
13. The largest producer of wheat in the world is
14. The top country in military spending is
Ans: the United States.
15. Which country is the top country in terms of expatriate income?
16. Who is the first Bangladeshi cricketer to score 5,000 runs in Tests?
Ans: Mushfiqur Rahim.
Please Stay with us for update everyday.