Most important Dialogue for JSC/SSC/HSC Students
- A dialogue about your preparation for the JSC examination.
- A dialogue about an exciting football match.
- A dialogue on the ‘Importance of reading newspaper’.
- A dialogue about your favorite hobby/gardening.
- A dialogue about early rising.
- A dialogue about the dangers of smoking.
- A dialogue about the bad effects of illiteracy.
- A dialogue about how to improve English.
- A dialogue about your health problem.
- A dialogue about the importance and ways of learning English.
- A dialogue about the way of opening a bank account.
- A dialogue about load-shedding.
- A dialogue on the advantages and disadvantages of village life and city life.
- A dialogue about the ‘necessity of tree plantation’.
- A dialogue about the benefits of physical exercise.
- A dialogue about your aims in life.
- A dialogue about the bad effects of satellite channels.
- A dialogue about the importance of computer learning.
- A dialogue about the uses and abuses of the internet.
- A dialogue about merits and demerits of mobile phone.
- Suppose you are Abonti and your friend is Jenny. Make a dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend about your preparation for the JSC Examination:
Abonti: Good evening.
Jenny: Good evening. How is your preparation for the JSC examination?
Abonti: Very well. But, I’m afraid of English.
Jenny: Don’t worry. I’m sure you will be able to cover up. How is your preparation in mathematics?
Abonti: Well, I hope I’ll get A+ in mathematics. What about you?
Jenny: English is not very difficult to me. I practice English regularly. But my preparation in mathematics is not good.
Abonti: Practice more and more. Without regular practice you cannot do well in mathematics.
Jenny: Thank you for your suggestion.
Abonti: You’re welcome.
- Suppose, you are Karim/ Karima and your friend is Nayeem/ Nayeema. Recently you have enjoyed FIFA WORLD CUP-2014. Now, write a dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend about an exciting football match.
Karim : Hi, Nayeem!
Nayeem : Hi, Karim! You look so cheerful!
Karim : Yes, last night I watched the World Cup final match between Germany and Argentina.
Nayeem : What’s the score line?
Karim : Germany 1 – Argentina 0.
Nayeem : Then the match was very competitive.
Karim : Yes, it was a very exciting!
Nayeem : Then I’ve missed a good match. Who performed the best among the players?
Karim : Messi, Gotze and Muller played very well.
Nayeem : O! Really? Then I’ve missed a lot.
Karim : You can see the highlights on TV. Besides you can also see on internet.
Nayeem : Thanks for your tips.
Karim : Welcome, my friend.
- Suppose, you are Rajna and your friend is Samania. Make a dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend on the importance of reading newspaper.
Rajna : Hello, Samania! What are you reading?
Samanja : Hi! I’m reading a newspaper. Do you know the importance of reading newspaper?
Rajna : Yes, it is essential for everybody to read newspapers daily. It helps us in various ways, doesn’t it?
Samanja : Yes, we get the news of home and abroad.
Rajna : you’re right. To cope up with the modern civilization we have no alternative to reading newspaper.
Samanja : But you should keep in mind that sometimes false news leads to many mishaps.
Rajna : Of course. But there is nothing unmixed blessing in this world. However, reading newspaper is essential for all and it is true.
Samanja : Thank you very much.
Rajna : welcome.
- Suppose, you are Selim/ Selima and your friend is Dipak/ Dipika. Make a dialogue between you and your friend about your favourite hobby.
Selima : Hello Dipika, good morning! What are you doing in this early morning?
Dipika : Good morning! I’m working in my garden.
Selima : Oh! What a beautiful garden it is! Who helps you in your work?
Dipika : I myself have done this. It’s my hobby.
Selima : How long have you been doing this?
Dipika : For the last three years.
Selima : How do you feel?
Dipika : This is a great source of joy and pleasure to me. By the way, what’s your hobby?
Selima : My hobby is reading novels.
Dipika : It’s really very interesting.
Selima : Of course. I get much pleasure from it.
Dipika : Oh! It is now time to go to school. See you again.
Selima : All right. see you again.
- Suppose you are Rana/ Rani and your friend is Rakib/ Rakiba. Make a dialogue in about 100 words between you and your friend about early rising.
Rana : I’ve heard that you get up early in the morning and walk for a long time.
Rakib : Yes, I do.
Rana : what are the benefits of early rising?
Rakib : An early riser has many advantages. He can start his daily work earlier. As an early riser has enough time to work, he can earn more and become wealthy.
Rana : Is early rising good for health?
Rakib : Of course. The man who rises early in the morning can take some exercise and walk in the fresh air. The morning air refreshes both body and mind.
Rana : I was completely in dark. I’ll start rising in the morning.
Rakib : If you cultivate the habit of rising early, you’ll realize its importance.
Rana : Thank you.
Rakib : You’re most welcome.
- Suppose, you are Nabil/ Nabila and your friend is Rafee/ Rafa. Make a dialogue between you and your friend about the dangers of smoking.
Nabil : Hi, friend! How are you?
Rafee : I’m fine and you?
Nabil : I’m not so fine.
Rafee : But why?
Nabil : My uncle has been suffering from liver cancer.
Rafee : How is he attacked by liver cancer?
Nabil : He’s a chain smoker for about 30 years.
Rafee : 30 years! It’s really a long time. But how is it related to cancer?
Nabil : Smoke contains nicotine. It’s one kind of harmful poison for human body.
Rafee : In addition, smoking causes financial lose.
Nabil : What should we do to get rid of smoking?
Rafee : We’d be aware of the dangers of smoking to get rid of it.
Nabil : Thank you.
Rafee : Welcome.
See More: Uses of article in English grammar
- Suppose, you are Adib/ Adiba and you have a friend named Nasir/ Nasrin. Your friend is worried about illiteracy. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the bad effects of illiteracy.
Adib : Hello, Nasir! What’re you reading?
Nasir : Hi! I’m reading an article on the illiteracy problem of Bangladesh. What do you know about it?
Adib : It’s one of the greatest problems of Bangladesh. It should be eradicated within very short time.
Nasir : Happy to hear it. But how?
Adib : Our government should encourage people to come forward to remove illiteracy.
Nasir : Is it possible for government only?
Adib : The literate persons should also help the government.
Nasir : I also think so. If every literate person teaches one illiterate person, it can be removed within a short time.
Adib : You’re absolutely right. So, we can do it from now.
Nasir : Exactly. Let’s try.
- Suppose, Sunit is weak in English. He wants some suggestions from Gulib for improving his skill in English. Now, write a dialogue between Sunit and Gulib about how to improve english.
Sunit : Gulib, how are you?
Gulib : I’m fine. What about you?
Sunit : I’m also fine. I’m trying to improve my English.
Gulib : It’s a good decision, I agree.
Sunit : If we want to develop our spoken English, we have to speak in English, isn’t it?
Gulib : It’s true. Moreover, we’d not think of other’s criticism.
Sunit : We’d also develop our reading and writing habits. But how can we do that?
Gulib : We can develop reading skill through reading literature and newspapers. We can develop writing through writing familiar topics.
Sunit : I’ve difficulty in understanding English.
Gulib : It’s a problem for me too. But I’ve developed a lot by listening to BBC.
Sunit : For this we need to listen more and more English conversation, isn’t it?
Gulib : Yes, listening is necessary for understanding the language.
Sunit : Yes, I agree. Now, let’s go to the class.
- Suppose, you are Mishu. You have gone to visit a doctor as your health is not well. Now, make a dialogue in 100 words between you and the doctor about your health problem.
Mishu : May I come in, doctor?
Doctor : Yes, come in. What’s your problem?
Mishu : I’ve been suffering from fever for a week.
Doctor : when do you feel your temperature?
Mishu : It’s usually between 5 to 6 p.m.
Doctor : do you feel any shivering sensation then?
Mishu : Yes, I do.
Doctor : Do you get thirst then?
Mishu : Yes, I get.
Doctor : When does the fever remit?
Mishu : At late hours of the night.
Doctor : You’ve got malaria. I prescribe some medicines for you.
Mishu : Thank you, sir.
- Suppose, you are Tanisha and your friend is Raina. Make a dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend about the importance and ways of learning English.
Tanisha : Hello, Raina! What’re you doing?
Raina : I’m reading an article on the importance of learning English.
Tanisha : Actually English is essential in our every walk of life.
Raina : It’s an international language. It’s essential for higher education because all the books on higher education are written in English.
Tanisha : It helps a man to get a better job and to earn more money.
Raina : It’s the official or semi official language in more than 60 countries.
Tanisha : You’re right.
Raina : But, how can we learn English?
Tanisha : I’ve heard that an organization named S@ifur’s teaches English very well.
Raina : Let’s go to S@ifur’s.
- Suppose, you are Mamun. You want to open a bank account in Rupali Bank near your school. Now, write dialogue in 100 words between you and the bank manager about the way of opening a bank account.
Mamun : May I come in, sir?
Manager : Yes, of course. How can I help you?
Mamun : I want to open an account with your bank for keeping scholarship money.
Manager : That’s fine. I’ll help you open your account. Do you have the necessary papers with you?
Mamun : Yes, I’ve come with all the necessary papers.
Manager : You’re brilliant. Then take this form and fill it up. Attach a photocopy of your birth certificate with it.
Mamun : Ok. Anything else?
Manager : Have you filled the form properly?
Mamun : Yes.
Manager : Ok. You may go now.
Mamun : Thank you, sir.
Manager : You’re most welcome.
- Suppose, you are Masum/ Masuma and your friend is Arif/ Arifa. Make a dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend about load shedding.
Masum : Hi, how do you do?
Arif : Fine, thank you and you?
Masum : I’m also fine. Have you read today’s newspaper?
Arif : No, but why?
Masum : There is a report on load shedding.
Arif : Actually, I don’t know much about load shedding. Would you please tell me something about it?
Masum : Sure. Load shedding means the discontinuation of electricity. It occurs when the supply of electricity falls short to the demand. It’s one of the greatest problems of our country. And, it’s occurring every day and hampering our daily life.
Arif : So, what should we do now?
Masum : We’d not waste electricity and the government must take steps to establish more power plants.
Arif : Thank you so much for your kind information.
Masum : Don’t mention. It’s my pleasure.
- Write a dialogue between two friends on the advantages and disadvantages of village life and city life.
Sayed : Zahid! Are you going to your village today?
Zahid : Yes.
Sayed : What’re the things of city life you like?
Zahid : The beautiful scenery and simple people attract me.
Sayed : You’re right. But in cities, there are many good educational institutions, hospitals, and clinics.
Zahid : That’s true, but I think village life is better than city life.
Sayed : in the village life, disease, hunger, malnutrition, poverty, etc are common.
Zahid : Actually both the lives have their advantages and disadvantages. Balanced development can remove the gap between the two types of life.
Sayed : I agree with you.
Zahid : Thanks a lot and you’re highly invited in our village.
Sayed : Oh sure. I hope I’ll visit your house during the next holiday. Good bye.
- Write a dialogue between Arif and Raja about the necessity of tree plantation.
Arif : Hello, Raja! What are you reading?
Raja : Hi! I’m reading an article on trees. Do you know how important trees are for us?
Arif : Yes, trees are not only the source of our food but also they help to maintain the ecological balance of the environment.
Raja : So we should plant more and more trees.
Arif : But there are many people who are ignorant of the importance of trees. They cut the trees at random.
Raja : That is why tree plantation program should be extended to the remote areas of the country.
Arif : Every possible attempt should be made to make the programme a grand success.
Raja : I feel very happy that your thoughts are similar to those of mine.
Arif : Thank you very much.
Raja : You’re most welcome.
- Imagine, you are Tamalika. Your friend Dipika feels tired and looks sick.Now, make a dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend about the benefits of physical exercise.
Anam : Hello, Araf! How’re you?
Araf : I’m fine. You?
Anam : I’m also fine. Today I like to have a chat with you about the importance of taking regular physical exercise.
Araf : Oh, it’s very much important, I believe.
Anam : But will you tell me how it’s important?
Araf : Sure. Physical exercise makes our body strong, healthy, and fit for work.
Anam : Well do you think it has any importance regarding our mental health?
Araf : Of course. You know, a sound body ensures a sound mind. So, physical exercise must have importance on our mental health.
Anam : Thank you for your nice description.
Araf : You’re always welcome.
- Suppose, you are Niloy and your friend is Nirjhor. Now, make a dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend about your aims of life.
Niloy : Hi, Nirjhor! How’re you?
Nirjhor : I’m fine and you?
Niloy : I’m also fine. By the by, what do you want to do in future?
Nirjhor : I intend to have a higher degree in business.
Niloy : Why do you choose it?
Nirjhor : Because, I want to be an executive in a large company.
Niloy : Why are you so passionate about it?
Nirjhor : For two reasons. One is good working atmosphere and other is handsome salary. What about
Niloy : My aim is different. I want to be a doctor.
Nirjhor : That’s great!
Niloy : Thank you.
Nirjhor : You are most welcome.
- Suppose, you are Abrar and your friend is Zarif. Now make a dialogue between you and your friend about the bad effects of satellite TV channels.
Abrar : Hi, Zarif! How’re you?
Zarif : I’m fine. And you?
Abrar : I’m also fine. What’re you reading about?
Zarif : I’m reading about the bad effects of satellite TV channels.
Abrar : Can you mention some of them?
Zarif : Raping, kidnapping, immoral facts, hijacking, looting, etc. are shown on satellite channels. Watching these harmful things, people walk on the wrong way.
Abrar : The guardians as well as the authority should be aware of the bad effects of satellite channels.
Zarif : Thank you.
Abrar : Welcome. See you later.
- Suppose, you are Nabil/Nabila. Your friend is Sakib/Sakiba. Now, make a dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend about the importance of computer learning.
Nabil : Hello, Sakib! You look very happy. What’s the matter?
Sakib : I bought a computer yesterday!
Nabil : That’s great. Now computer is essential for everyone.
Sakib : I think so.
Nabil : You know, none can prosper in life without computer knowledge.
Sakib : I’m conscious of it.
Nabil : That’s good, you’ve purchased a computer. Now, try to learn the various programmes.
Sakib : You know there are many jobs in IT sector now.
Nabil : And one must have the skill of handling computer.
Sakib : I’ll learn about it.
Nabil : we can learn together.
Sakib : That’s a good idea. Let’s start from today.
- Suppose, you are Abonti and your friend is Jenny. Make a dialogue in 100 words between you and your friend about the uses and abuses of internet.
Abonti : Good morning, Jamal! How’re you?
Jenny : Fine. Thank you and you?
Abonti : I’m also fine. Where’re you going now?
Jenny : To the cyber cafe. I’ll have to submit an assignment tomorrow.
Abonti : Oh I see. I’ll be very glad if you kindly tell me something about the uses of Internet.
Jenny : Internet has proved itself very helpful tool in many ways. It has opened a gateway to the outer world for people. It has made it possible for us to communicate with people around the world.
Abonti : What’re the abuses of it?
Jenny : Like everything else in the world it has a bad side, too. The one of the main reasons is that there is no sense of censorship. Without censorship many things spin out of control.
Abonti : What else?
Jenny : many may use it for fraud or theft. When these actions are done, they are considered as a form of crime.
Abonti : Thank you, friend.
Jenny : You’re always welcome. Bye.
Abonti : See you later.
20. A dialogue between two friends about merits and demerits of mobile phone.
Rafiq : Hello, Shafiq! How are you?
Shafiq : I’m fine and you?
Rafiq : I’m also fine. Do you know I’ve bought a new mobile phone yesterday? Here it is.
Shafiq : Nice, very nice. What do you think about mobile phone?
Rafiq : Mobile phone is a very essential device. It has made our communication easy. It adds speed in our life. We can take photo, video and we can enjoy music from a mobile.
Shafiq : Yes, you are right. But there are some demerits of mobile.
Rafiq : What are you talking about?
Shafiq : Now a days mobile has become an easy way of teasing girl. Some people commit crime using mobile.
Rafiq : Not these are only. Talking too much over mobile is harmful for our health. It harms our hearing power.
Shafiq : Really! I didn’t know it before.
Rafiq : Even some students cannot concentrate in study because they talk over mobile the whole night.
Shafiq : This point is also correct. Because the operators provide facilities at night.
Rafiq : But it’s not the fault of mobile phone operators. It’s our fault.
Shafiq : Of course. We’d make the proper use of mobile.
Rafiq : I’ve to go now. It’s time for my private tutor.
Shafiq : Ok. See you later. Bye.
Rafiq : Bye.